Live now.

LIVE life cos its all you got and ever going to get.


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Episode 14

I.HATE.SYDNEY.BUSES. >>"

ugh. well today, me and ling weree coming home after taekwando, andand the 286 came, purposely stopped 20m before the stop to drop off passengers and drove past us D:< DIE.

well i ended up taking a train with ling. and we missed the 20  cos we didnt wave for it. SO. then we had to wait like another 5 mins for the 273 >>"

andand at the station, my phone ran outta bat. so i had to use ling's phone to call my dad and told him to pick me up at macq uni station. and so. i got off at macq uni..

and waited like 10 mins for my dad to come. LOOKING DODGY STANDING THERE AT THE CORNER OF THE ST.

well, in the end i did make it home without getting raped, so its all cool. BUT ALL THIS SHITAK COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDABLE IF THE BUS LET ON 2 EXTRA PPL. BUT NOOOOO!

what does a girl have to do to get home? =o=

if your reading this, i hate you jksjks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment