Live now.

LIVE life cos its all you got and ever going to get.


Saturday, August 28, 2010

Episode 10

heeeey guys ^^ ahaa i have posted on my blog for a long time D: not cool!
OMGGGGGGG PLAYFUL KISS IS COMING OUT IN A FEW DAYS! EVERYONE EXCITED YEA? :DDDDD

umm who's watched full house:S my friend lent me the drama to watch..is it good? O:O:
so um yeaaaa...braces D:

my teeth feel like theyre about to fall out T.T plus! my back hurts )= im rly turning into an old grandma o-o soon enough, ill be wwearing dentures and using a walking stick T.T

ugh.

ANYWYZ i won my singles today :) finalyy! ahaa 6-1 my way. FULL ON OWNAGE.

:):):)

my blog is dead. )':
i have to do major lifesaving on it to make it live again. OMG do we lifesaving in term 4. I SWEAR I WILL SCREAM IF WE DO. eww lifesaving was like. the worst sport ever ==

teeeheeeeeee ^^ oh em geee. u cant see mee. i blend in just like a pine treee. i am unseen. u cant see me. cos im a ninja, ninnin ja ninnnjjaa! ;D i had such an awsome ninja shot today. this dude like belted the ball at me and i was like holy shitak im gunna die so i like cowered and somehow, the ball hit my raquet when i was like cringing and it landed like right on the doubles line. HOW BEAST AM I? ;D

D: weekends are nearly over T.T me ish very sad.

if your reading this, i hate you jksjks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment